Monday, September 8, 2008

That's All for That

Because my energy project will require the blessing of the federal government, would have powerful enemies in the private sector, and since my opinions expressed here could get me in trouble in the political arena, it is going off-line.

Today was spent going through existing patents and getting progress to date properly documented. I remain convinced that there is real potential for my work to be successful. My design is the best I’ve seen so far. Success for the project will be either selling a patent, or, I hope, actually building something. I will make good on the car thing if the project is successful.

As an incentive to continue reading my ramblings, the code will be a post labeled ‘Calling All Cars’. If you see this title, contact me and convince me that you are who you claim to be.

I will also give notice if the project crashes, burns, or flames out.

No comments: